Port Ellen 37 yo
Port Ellen was founded in 1825 by A. K. Mackay & Company on the Kildaton south coast of Islay. The Laird Campbell was also instrumental in the establishment of the distillery, as he was the highest-ranking clan official on the Isle at the time. The distillery was acquired by the Distillers Company Limited in 1925, was closed in 1930 and rebuilt in 1966/1967. It continued in production throughout the 1970s and was closed in 1983, although supplies of its single malt Whiskey are still available
Members earn Crown Rewards points per purchase. Crown Rewards points are attributed to the total value at checkout at a ratio of 5pts / $1 spent.